Content Aggregator for Products (CAP) / Introduction to CAP
CAP Deployment Process
Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 6:12 PM
The typical publisher deployment process comprises the following stages:
- Evaluation of Publisher Requirements (review of project brief)
- Agree on a common Project Plan
- Training & Account Setup
- Consultancy by CAP Team on Subscription Setup
- Subscription Setup, testing and deployment
- Ongoing contact with between the publisher engagement team until the project has been successfully deployed
- Ongoing communication on required updates, issues, changes...
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.