Content Aggregator for Products (CAP) / Useful tips on working with CAP Content
Working with compatibilities in CAP
Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 5:30 PM
The compatibility section can be found under the <links> tag and is helpful in providing up-sell and cross-sell options for the products you have chosen to subscribe to. Choosing the setup type of compatibilities will help you in filtering the various types of attach options available for a given product.
Below you have details on some tags and filter options in the <links> section:
- <type> - information on the link category: accessory, supply, cross-sell, service (includes care pack information)
- <pmoid> - OID for the compatibility
- <num> - product number for the compatibility
- <name> - product name for the compatibility
- <full_date> & <obsolete_date> - lifecycle information for the compatibility
- <marketing_sub_category> , <marketing_category> & <product_type> - hierarchy information for the compatibility – with both OID and node name information for high level nodes.
Example of link information:
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.