Content Aggregator for Products (CAP) / Introduction to CAP
What kind of reports are available for CAP Subscriptions?
Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 4:35 PM
Reports you can obtain with the CAP subscription:
- Changed Products - SKU numbers for products that have had content changed from one delivery to another
- Product Hierarchy - hierarchy for products in the subscription
- Data Dictionary – features all containers and definitions for marketing messaging and technical specifications you will receive by selecting the “Core product content” option
- Obsolete Report - SKU numbers for products that have gone obsolete from one delivery to another
- Compatibility Report - compatibilities for SKUs in your subscription (less detailed information than you will receive through the “Compatibility” option)
- Deleted Report – mandatory processing; features products for which the lifecycle has changed from “released” to “unreleased” from one delivery to another
- Top-Value Report – features top value SKUs
Did you find it helpful?Send feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.